Rules at Red Eye's Dock Bar
In order to provide an enjoyable and safe visit for all Red Eye's Dock Bar patrons and employees, the following rules shall apply and be enforced:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time for any reason, if We, in our sole judgment, believe the person is a risk to the safety of our property, our employees, other persons, or to themselves.
- No minors shall be allowed on the premise unless accompanied by a legal guardian, who shall be fully responsible for the minor's actions, behavior and safety. For safety reasons, minors must stay with their legal guardian at their table and are not permitted to roam/run free on the premise.
- Under no circumstances are minors allowed in or seated in the bar areas at any time. Minors must be seated on the deck with their legal guardian and can not roam/run free on the premise.
- Minors are not permitted on the premise from 8:00pm until closing on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays during live performances or 2:00pm until closing on Sundays when there is a bikini contest scheduled.
- No drinks may be brought onto the premise or removed from the premise. Boats tied to our dock are considered on the premise.
- No pets are allowed on the premise during live performances or during special events. Pets may be permitted with a seated guest at a table on the deck at other times, but must be leashed at all times, not display threatening behavior, and not pose a danger of tripping servers, employees or other patrons. Pets are not permitted in the bar areas at any time.
- No motorcycle club/gang "colors" may be worn on the premise.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn on the premise.
- No illegal activities shall be tolerated on the premise.
Policy for Starting a Credit Card Tab
Our bartenders are responsible for closing all tabs at the end of their shift. They must pay the tabs for walkouts. Our policy to open a tab is to require that you provide a credit card, which we will pre-authorize for up to $100.00. If you leave without settling your tab we will add an 18% gratuity and close the tab.
Note: when a card is pre-authorized, and you check your balance online, your card holder will show the $100.00 pre-authorization as a charge from 1-3 business days (depending upon your bank's policies). When the actual credit card charge is processed the pre-authorization is purged from your online statement. This is beyond our control. If you do not wish to have $100.00 of your credit card line held, pay cash. No checks are accepted. There is an ATM on site.
Red Eye's Dock Bar Web Site (the "Site") Policies
Please read the following rules and understand that when you use the Site, it means that you agree to follow the guidelines and conditions outlined in it (the "Agreement"). From time to time, the terms of the Site Agreement may change. Anytime you use the Site, it means that you accept and will abide by the Agreement and any changes to the rules.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, Red Eye's Dock Bar owns or controls the copyrights and trademarks for all the photographs, illustrations, designs, icons, logos, and written material (the "Contents") appearing on the redeyedockbar.com Web site. The Site as a whole is also protected by copyright and trademark laws.
The name "Red Eye's Dock Bar TM" is a registered Trademark of Ships Store, Inc. (dba Red Eye's Dock Bar). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Ships Store, Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ships Store, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution.
We have the highest regard for your privacy. Red Eye's Dock Bar (and parent company Mears Point Marina) does not sell, rent, loan or transfer any personal information regarding visitors to our Site to any unrelated third parties. When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we only require a valid e-mail address. Personal information you give us is held with the utmost care and security. You will only receive email from Red Eye's Dock Bar or Mears Point Marina.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Use of Photographs
Contestants in our contests are required to sign a release so that photos may be used for promotional purposes on this Site, or in other media. If you are in one of the candid photos on this Site, and wish it removed, please notify Red Eye's Dock Bar with your name, phone number and the photo identification listed under the thumbnail photo at the following address: 428 Kent Narrows Way North, Grasonville, MD, 21638.
Red Eye's Dock Bar has not reviewed all of the sites that have linked themselves to The Red Eye's Dock Bar Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. The inclusion of any links on this Site does not imply that Red Eye's Dock Bar endorses or supports the sites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
The material in The Red Eye's Dock Bar site could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Red Eye's Dock Bar nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Web site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, The Red Eye's Dock Bar Web site. Red Eye's Dock Bar does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on The Red Eye's Dock Bar Web site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Red Eye's Dock Bar reserves the right to make changes to The Web site at any time without notice.
Your access and use of this Site is subject to the above Terms and Conditions and other applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification these Terms and Conditions. Red Eye's Dock Bar may at any time revise these terms. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED ABOVE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THIS WEB SITE.
If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.